Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Surprise ! Surprise!

Yesterday, hubby came home at around 12.30am. I was almost alseep by then. Hubby woke me up and gave me a little surprise. Awww~~~ He handed me a bag. I opened it and Da..Da~~ it was a puma jacket (>-<). This was the design that I have wanting to get it ... but there was no sizes for me. I am surprised hubby still remember it... HAHA! very thoughtful of him! I tried it on and hubby started to snap a few pics... I was in my PJ and super messy hair!

Today, I got another surprised from Hubby. He sent me a phone message - "Ah dear, can help me find my army jacket? Is it in the room wardrobe?" I went to the wardrobe and found a white envelope hanging by my Adidas jacket. Guess wat? Is a lovely card with Hubby's Love note to me! Thank you so much, hubby! Although, this is not something extraordinary but definitely it came from your heart. I LOVE IT!


No comments: