Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Rainy Day!

Today is another rainy day but the temperature was not as cold as the past few days. The temperature is around 20 degrees.. consider cooling for me.

Woke up at 5.45am to prepare hubby's breakfast, he had chicken fajitas (yesterday's left over from chilli's) and a cup of milo. After Hubby left home, I tried to catch some sleep but i knew my mind was not resting at all. I knew i will get headache if i continued to force myself to sleep. So, after 30 mins of trying, I gave up. I woke up to surf the net.

This morning, hubby told me a piece of good news! He has block book his leave from 5 Dec till 13 Dec. So, hubby wants me to spend sometime to decide where I want to go for this road trip. Initially, we were thinking of going London (together with my sis and bro-in law as they have friends residing there so we can save on the lodging). But the air tickets are too expensive...USD900 per person & the duration was too short to really explore London. So in the end, we have to gave up the idea. As for Florida, we are planning to go in March 2010.

After discussing with hubby, we decided to travel to Seattle, Victoria & Vancouver. Today, I have done some research on the places and they are close to each other that requires minimal driving. To get around, we can take their trains and buses. Will continue my research and update u guys!


Tonight, we have chicken curry for dinner and a cup of berries smoothie. After dinner, hubby brought me to Walgreen to pick up some stuff for this week cos have to use up the Walgreen coupon which going to expire tomorrow le!

spent $1.24 and got $7 extra bucks for next week's deals!
That's all for today. Good nite!!!

No comments: