Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Change of Plans!!!!

Hubby came home rather early yesterday at around 4plus. He took an hour nap then went gym with yy while I started cooking our dinner. Our dinner was fried udon and stir-fry duo miao with shrimps.

After gym, hubby went Toys "R" US with Hock Wei to buy games (Playstation 3). They were having promotions buy 2 get 1 free. Hock Wei bought 2 & hubby bought 1 @ $21 each. Cheap! Sure, cannot get such good price for original games back home!


During our dinner, hubby told me that our Seattle road trip has to postpone to next year. I was like.... Argh...! Must be the leave issue again! I was super sad... at that instant the food was completely tasteless. From my reaction, hubby knew that I was heartbroken... then finally he revealed that we will be going to Florida instead. I was mad and happy at the same time.

What cause the sudden change of plans? For military personnel traveling to Walt Disney World before 23 Dec 2009, can get 1 free park hopper ticket that's good for 5days. Moreover, hubby
is entitled to get the same ticket for me @ only $124. This is an absolutely great deals! The normal ticket will usually cost around $322. So, this is a great opportunity to go Florida!

I quickly finished my dinner and started my research. Luckily, I bought along my lonely planet traveller book with me. Is definitely making my planning easier. So far, we have come up with a brief itinerary:

♥ Day 1: Touch down MCO, drive to Miami beach (3.5 hrs), stay over 1 nite

♥ Day 2: Explore Miami beach, evening set off to Orlando hotel

♥ Day 3-6: Explore 4 world (1day each)

♥ Day 7: Universal Studio & City walk

♥ Day 8: Downtown Disney & Disney Quest

♥ Day 9: Daytona Beach (1hrs drive from Disney); MCO back to Dallas

This coming saturday, we will be going to BX (airforce base) to get the discount tickets (Walt Disney plus Universal studio). Hope is not sold out yet!

No comments: