Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our Sumptuous Dinner on Saturday!

On Saturday around 4pm, we accompanied yy to grapevine cos' he wanted to get the Levis t-shirt which he had already tried on Friday. It was cheap... only $14.

Next, I headed to Victoria Secret to get my free panty. It took me quite sometime to choose cos' I already have most of the designs le... HAHA! Finally got the ones i like but when i brought it to the counter for checkout, I was being told that the coupon is only meant for Black, White & Pink plain panty. I was kinda upset... this is not my first time getting free panty ... I'm sure it can be used on other panties too. In the end, I left the shop emptied handed... Hubby knew that I am sad so he promise to accompany me to Vista Ridge Mall to get it.

After we finished shopping, we decided to have our dinner @ Lion city. We ordered Chilli crab, sambal kang Kong, Curry fish & of course their famous curry puff... it tasted like heaven! It has been long since we had such wonderful asian delicacy. It a pity that I did not bring my camera along... if not i would have taken lots of photo to make ur drool... LOL!

After that, we have a round of Majong with yy and alex....

That's how we ended our day...

No comments: