Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, October 16, 2009

Menu set for next week!

Another week has passed, is time again to plan for next week's menu. But my lazy brain just refuse to come up with something interesting at all. Therefore, I have to refer to other people's blog to get some fresh ideas. After spending an hour on the internet, I've finally came up with the menu:

Sun dinner: Braised pork belly (Hubby's No.1 favourite. I haven't cook this for him for a long time. His eyes always lit up when he saw this.)


Mon: Braised pork belly & vegetable (this dish is best eaten the next day to allow its flavors to develop)


Tue: Curry Fish (will get red snapper)


Wed: Yong Tau Foo(dry), watercress soup and vegetable (will get Tau cheong to stir fry the yong tau foo- recommended by Angel)


Thur: Hainanese Chicken rice (will get whole chicken from Hmart)


Fri: Tom Yan rice noodle
I have also plan to cook Burbur chacha... not confirmed yet!

No comments: