Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A rainy Sunday!

A rainy day today. Hubby and i woke up at 9am and it has already started drizzling. And its only 17 degrees. Its so cooling and I like this kind of weather. Before the rain gets heavier, we had our breakfast then headed quickly to our coupon shopping at CVS. I love shopping at CVS, they have been giving us $5 off $25 coupon which definitely adds to my great savings!!! I've got 2 grand plans for this week deals:


Deal 1:
Spent $1.48 after extra bucks & Manufacturer's coupons



Deal 2:
Spent $0.45 after all coupon. In returned, I received $13 extra bucks for next weeks deals!




I have been buying lots of stuff from CVS and Walgreen every week. They are all over my room now. To tidy them up, I have ordered 100 pcs of 12 x 12 x 8 mailing boxes from the post office last month. They are FREE! Will start packing them tomorrow!!!!

After CVS, we went Hmart Supermarket. Bought the groceries for next week. Spent a total of $37 (inclusive a 20LB bag of jasmine rice - $11.99)

Hubby wanted to get oil warmer for the lavender aroma therapy. We drove to Dollar Tree (everything selling @ $1 each) and got a pack of unscented tealight candles and a oil warmer. I also got a cute pumpkin door deco for this coming Halloween too!!!






On the way home, Hubby drop by half price book store to check out for any second hand games for Wii/PSP/PS3. Too bad, did not find any nice games. On the way out, I spotted 2 pregnancy books under the super buy shelf, went over to check it out... Oh my gosh...$3 bucks for 2 books... kinda good deals! Still hesitating whether should i buy but hubby just grabbed and made the payment. But i think is good to read even though I'm not pregnant or mummy yet.



After we came home, I got ready our dinner. Tonight's dinner is "Mui Fan". Is another hubby's favourite dish. A simple yet delicious dish! This is also going to be hubby's packed lunch for tomorrow!


After washing all the dishes, hubby went for his gym @ St Marin. Now is still drizzling and I suppose it will be a good night.

No comments: