Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cold & Windy Day!

Hubby came home at 4am yesterday. As usual, he was the last to leave! I was already in my dreamland by 2.30am but was woken up when hubby opened the door. While he was bathing, I made him a simple supper - bread with cheese and pepperoni. He was surprised, he thought I would have continued my sleep. LOL! I was hungry so had a cup of milk and we we had a small conversation about his day at work. Everyday, hubby would tell me what happened at work... u all must be thinking so boring rite! But I love listening to it! (women loves gossip) At 5pm, we entered into our dreamland!!!!!

Woke up at 10am this morning. Hubby still sleeping soundly like a little piggy! I started preparing the necessary ingredients for our lunch. Lunch was Yong Tau Foo, egg with hotdogs, left over curry fish & sweet potatoes porridge. I didn't realise I have so many dishes already... and I still prepared 2 pieces of prata. In the end, hubby only managed to finish 1 piece of prata... the other 1 have to throw away!Kinda waste!
Yong Tau Foo - first attempt very successful (Thanks, angel!)


Today's weather is cold & windy. Average temperature was about 8-16 degrees. I opened the windows to let in some fresh air.. Have not been doing that for the past few days.. the house seems a little stuffy.....But today was so cold until I had to wrap myself up with the fleece blanket.. look just like a mummy! LOL! Couldn't stand it anymore... hubby helped me to close the windows before he left for work at 2.30pm.

Tomorrow evening at around 5pm, there will be a Deepavali celebration at base. Dinner will be provided. Hubby do not have to report to work... Hooray! Shall plan where to go in the morning... most probably, will be going to CVS to grab for this week extra bucks items then to vista ridge mall to exchange for hubby's AE t-shirt, Victoria secret to get my free panty. Then, we'll be home for late lunch!

No comments: