Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, October 5, 2009

A day of housework!!!

This morning while hubby was at work, i started my housework for the day:

Firstly, I wanna to settle the mess in my bedroom. I took out bags of CVS & Walgreen stuff from my room and a few mailing boxes from the garage to the living room. I categorized the items and packed them nicely into 8 boxes. The box size are good for small items as for those big bottles of body wash. I have to put them slanted. To prevent them from leaking, I had to apply tapes around the openings.







The last time since I cleaned my furniture was like 2 months ago! Oh my gosh... lots of dust been collected at the computer desk, TV console, all our photo frames etc. Cannot stand it anymore! Took out my Lysol Disinfecting wipes and clean all the areas. Is spotless now!


After that put all the dirty clothes into the washer. While waiting for it to be ready, got the whole floor vacuumed. Will hange the clothing once they are ready! My housework are all done!!!!Hooray!

Hmm... dark clouds forming up now... going to rain soon... Hope hubby can get home before the rain start pouring.

No comments: