Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, October 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday!

For this week's menu, I did not plan anything special cos wanna to clear most of the stuff in the refrigerator before hubby going for his detachment from 1 Nov to 10 Nov. Without hubby around, I will not cook for myself instead I will have finger food like hotdogs, nuggets, my favourite yogurt etc. So, I have came up with a simple menu based on what I already have:


♥Sun: Sambal Fried Rice
♥Wed: Broccoli & Stir-fry chicken
♥Thur: Tom Yan soup with rice
♥ Fri: Japanese Curry Rice

Moreover, hubby was the assigned driver for the VIPs from Singapore on Monday & Tuesday. Hence, he did not need to report to work at base which means I did not need to cook for him. Hooray!

Since, no marketing was needed. Hubby & I woke up kinda late at around 2.30pm in the afternoon. We were starving... could practically hear our stomach growling! LOL! Couldn't stand it anymore, we quickly get ourselves ready and headed to Mac with yy for our brunch.

Next, they went over to the salon for their haircut. yy was happy with the outcome but was dissatisfied with their service. He paid extra for the shampooing but the hairstylist took less than a minute to complete it. She was just rushing through as there were others waiting in the line. I doubt yy will be back again!

Then, we started our couponing shopping at CVS & walgreen. This week, there were a couple of good deals:

♥ Walgreen: Dove (buy 8 get $10 rewards)

Spent $3.50 & get $10 rewards

♥CVS: Nova Glucose monitor $9.99 Free after rewards; Neosporin Lip therapy sale $2.99 free after coupon; Dove (buy $20 get $10 rewards); Softsoap sale $1.88 after coupon

Spent $2.50 & get $10 rewards


During my coupon shopping, yy was amazed on how much stuff i got for the amount I paid after coupon. He was very interested too! So I explained and showed him how the coupons actually works! At first, he seems lost but he's a fast learner.. and got the hang of it pretty fast. In the end, he also got himself some dove items with coupons and earned his first $10 rewards in CVS!

No comments: