Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Happy Night!!!!

Hubby came home rather early yesterday at around 6plus. Our dinner was Pan - fried meat cake (click for recipe), Sambal string beans with button mushrooms & watercress soup. For the pan-fried meat cake, I did not add in five spice powder because Hubby & I did not like the taste. I followed the recipe very closely, the taste is acceptable but it did not look like how it should be, the colour was not right & have difficulty to sprinkle the scallion too.Don't know what has went wrong!!!!


After dinner which was only 7.30pm, we went walmart to get a pimple cream. I have a super "toxic" pimple at my right temple. The tension was great and was causing me to have headache. Then, Hubby walked past the fruit section and have craving for smoothie. So, I got 2 ready packed fruit smoothie from Yoplait.
Spent $6 after coupons.




Before returning home, Hubby dropped by Walgreen (upon my request). Saw a good deal for Dove shampoo & deodorant - For those who are interested in coupon shopping pls refer to this website (daily updates) for more good deals / printable coupons - (Money Saving Mum)

Spent $3.50 after coupons.




We reached home at around 8.45pm, watched 2 episodes of CSI from Channel 11 and went to dreamland by 10.30pm.

No comments: