Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, March 8, 2013

Spur of the Moment oatmeal Chocolate chips Cookies

Do you remember when you were a kid and life full of spur of the moment ideas?
 
These moment of joys were just about anything where I simply followed my heart, went with the flow and fulfilled a sudden desire. Oh, the carefree days of youth! I'm feeling nostalgic just thinking about it.
 
I feel that these spur of moment of joys seem to fade as we get older. Life get busier, prorities are set, routines are in place.... everything is all already planned.

Sorry, I'm just being a little emo....

Anyway, after reading my friend's blog, it seems to bring out my desire to bake some healthy snacks that are super easy to make for myself - Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The cookies looks oddly shape and dry but it's soft and chewy. I like!  Although, it is not the best but I must say it is a good first attempt.


No comments: