Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 5

Every kids love music
Xavier is not exceptional 
He will rock, arms up and move to the beat 
Sometimes the way he dances really crack us up

So, i decided to try out the Music Class 2 for 16-28 months today
I ended up loving it! Well, I mean, I love the way Xavier interacts in the class.
The kids get to play lots of musical instruments and do little kid dances and rhymes
His trial class today went well, Xavier was a little shy at first and stuck to my leg, but I could tell that he likes the songs and musical instruments

After 5-10mins of warming up, he started to play and interact with other older kids!
So I decided to sign him up for a 3 months program:

Every Tuesday: Play and Learn 4
Every Friday: Music 2
I started taking him there because I felt like he needed to be in some sort of weekly class to start getting used to the concept , because he will be attending a 8 weeks summer camp program this coming June before his 18 months old preschool in August. 

No comments: