Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, March 18, 2013

Day before detachment

Hubby left for his detachment this morning
and it is going to be 5 weeks without him
Sigh~~~~
I know for sure that everything will be ok with my little cheeky boy around
But now, I felt a sort of emptiness
Somehow, can't seems to put my thoughts into words
Well, I am not going to dwell on it but to embrace the loneliness with my little one
I do have some activities plan for Xavier and I am pretty excited about the fun we are going to have these 5 weeks

Papa and baby bonding time - Andrew Brown Park










Then, we had dinner with Liyi and Candy's family - Cheesecake factory
Xavier enjoy the appetizer - brown bread and banana 


Playing peek ah boo with Danny gor gor 





Smiley Ryder





No comments: