Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 2

This morning, Xavier woke up around 830am
Let him have his breakfast - milk and oatmeal cereal
then off we went to gymboree class at 10am
Xavier enjoyed himself and he even showed off his dancing skill infront of the class
Everybody cracked up when he started to dance
OMG! Super funny :)
How I wish I could capture that very moment on my camcorder....

After the class, I went over to Babiesrus while waiting for Chloe and baby Ryder to finish their class
I shopped around thinking that I would not spend money 
but I'm wrong!!!!! 
There is a clothing promotion going on 
-Additional 50% off for all clearance
Good deal for me 
At the end of the day, I got 8 pieces of clothing
price range from $2.50-$4.50

My little cheeky boy trying out his new PJ





Before we left, we bumped into Cynthia and baby Malcolm
They had just finished their gymboree class too!
So 3 mummies decided to make a trip to Super Target before having lunch at secret recipe
For this week promotion, Super Target has mark down most of the leapfrog products 
and this are what I have scored in addition to the 30% coupon
Best buy of the day

$13

$5 each 



Counting down everyday and hopefully the time will pass fast, fast FAST!

We miss you

No comments: