Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 7 - First week ended

Can't believe that the weekend pass so fast, it's Monday again!
I had a great Sunday shopping at Grapevine with Chloe
our shopping trip was totally impromptu
we head out around 10.30am after our boys had their hearty breakfast
and they were surprisingly well behaved throughout
 
We never left the mall emptied handed
I bought H&M clothings for Xavier...
I am totally and completely in love with their clothings
They have a series of jeans suspenders
Super Cute!
But the sizes were out of stock for Xavier
Sian... I going to try another store at Willow Bend
 
Isn't this cute? I can't image my little cheeky boy in this outfit..
Aww~~~
 
 
Simply love the spring outfit
 
$10
$10  
 
This shirt was on clearance with additional 50% off
final price $5 and it comes together with the little bow tie

 
We left the mall around 4plus and had dinner with Candy, danny, alvin and Judy
Reached home at 9pm
Xavier was totally knocked out by 9.15pm :)
 
4 more weeks = 28days to go...... We miss you!!!
 
 

No comments: