Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Our little Friday outing

Our little Friday morning outing 
Just me and Xavier 
Brought him to his favourite place - Toysrus
We can practically spend an hour plus easily in the store 
just running and exploring all the toys and other stuffs
Love all his squeals
I think immediately we are both filled with a good measures of happiness and love
Toddler are so very full of joy when comes to toys 

Trying out a neck cushion

Trying to fake sleep when I told him to close his eyes... LOL!


Riding on a Giraffe???



Checking out whether the giraffe is ok! 



Duck says Quack Quack


Can you spot him? 



Loves to play with cars. He makes the "boom, boom" sound for his car. 


We ended our little shopping in the afternoon. Xavier was tired and fell asleep in the car on our way home
He was totally knocked out and took a 4 hours long nap...
and I got to R&R and enjoyed my homemade potato salad for lunch 

No comments: