Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stage 1: Potty training - Pooing

Being a stay at home mom now, I can get to spend 24/7 of my time with my little buddy. The bonding between us is getting extremely strong and I know that this special connection will continue to grow!!!

My little buddy is 7mths 2wks old today. Although he still do not have the verbal skills, he'll communicates by sending out signals and cues. There are different cues for hunger, tired, bored and need for closeness. And now, he added another special nonverbal cue for pooing- he will fart and stare in space whenever he needs to poo and grunt while he's in the act of pooing.

For 3 days, he has been pooing in his froggy potty :) Keep up the good job, buddy!!  I'm going to establish a schedule for potty and hopefully will let him fall into a daily rhythm.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: