Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, May 10, 2012

First night in Dallas

It's been a week since we arrived in Dallas Texas. We had jet lag for the pass few days but everything is cool now and settling quite well.

For the first night in Dallas, we had gotten our vehicle, 7 seater Chrysler, with attached child car seat ready... feel so excited to be able to drive around in our own car!! Being our 2nd trip to Dallas Texas, we know where to get cheap stuff.. so off we go!!!!

Walmart and Ross is our first must go destination, we bought lots of stuff and tell you what I have started using coupon on the every first day HAHAHA!!! The feeling is so awesome!!! Will start clipping more coupons from now onwards!!!

I have been incredibly busy - taking care of my little man, getting my apartment organised, setting up the electricity and internet services, grocery shopping, planning what to cook etc...

My hubby and I felt so blessed that my mum came together with us, without her great help, the transition definitely will not be so smooth.

This weekend is Mother's Day, to celebrate for my first Mother's Day and for my mum, Hubby plans to bring us out for tim sum buffet and shopping after that... Hooray!!! Can't wait for weekend to come :)

No comments: