Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, May 18, 2012

Best Time of My Life

I think I should pause a moment and really appreciate my current life.
It's the best time of my life and I love being a SAHM ;D
I'm able to spend every cosy moments with my little buddy
Our naps together, our giggles, our silly games and our shopping trips
I hope that one day when he has all grown up, he will remember all the moments mama spent with him.  

Anyway, after having our home cooked lunch, we head out to ToysRus for the "One day Member Mega Coupon Event", they are having diapers, laundry detergent and educational DVD etc on sales. I bought: 
  • 1 value box of pampers cruiser after in store and manufacturing coupon, is only $0.15 per diaper.
  • BOGO laundry detergent only $5 each
  • Leapfrog phonics DVD on 50% - $4.99
Thinking of getting a teether for little buddy, so we went over to walmart. But in the end, I bought alot more :) The baby stuff are alot alot cheaper than Singapore, I just can't help it.
  • Munchkin fresh food feeder $1.50
  • Sunshade for the car $6.99
  • Nuby silicon teether with case $2.50
  • Shopping cart animal cushion $15
  • one Hass avacodo for $0.50
Throughout our shopping trip, our little buddy was so well-behaved. He just sit quitely in the push cart and very attentive to what is going on around him. Love him to bits!!!!

Our little buddy enjoying his teether!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: