Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Feelings on Mother's Day

Now, being a mother myself, I realise is really  not easy. Our responsibility and journey start from day 1 when we knew we are pregnant!!! From that day onwards, we have to go through so much, which husband can hardly experience them.  Women have to go through the morning sickness, experience the first kicks inside our womb, the 9 months of pregnancy, the pain and bitterness of labour until the day we see our little one.  On the first day our little one is born, it marks the beginning of motherhood, from then, we start worrying about feeding, diapering, pooing, bathing.. EVERYTHING!!!

It is our pleasure to witness our kids to grow bigger day by day but as a mother I feel happy and sad at the same time. Happy because my little man is growing up well and healthy. Sad also because he's growing up too fast. How I wish our little man can be forever be our sweet baby in our arms. That's the feeling.. it is very contradict feeling. I think you can only understand if you are a mother yourself. Being a mother is really not easy and there are scarifices that we have to make. Sometimes, we do lost ourselves too but I have no regrets to be a mother and I hope to give all the best I can to my little man :D 

Salute to all mother in the world and wish us all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: