Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, May 24, 2012

New food on the menu

Today, little buddy had mixed vegetable with baby rice for brunch. It's make up of spinach, carrot and peas. The puree is green in colour and it does not taste good. I don't like it. I hesitate for a second whether I should offer to little buddy.... I did and he just love it!!!

Lesson learn: My personal taste in vegetables should not determine which vegetables baby should try out.

So far, little buddy is having 2 servings of vegetable and 1 serving of fruit per day. He had banana puree for late lunch as snack and green bean puree for dinner. He took his milk 3.5-4 hourly interval at 200ml.

Plans for his next week menu:

Vegetable - Broccoli, Cauliflower and cottage cheese
Fruit - Avocado with banana

Might be adding Parsnips to the menu but I'm still exploring :) 

No comments: