Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Love Nest

I think I should post some pictures of my love nest in USA... thanks, Yanwen for requesting it on my Tag board. Hmmm, I will start with the common areas.

View outside my unit
Photobucket

Another view from my unit... everyday will get to see ppl walking their dogs, squirrels and wild rabbits running on the grass patch
Photobucket

Drive way leading to my garage
Photobucket

My apt 614
Photobucket

Living Hall
Photobucket

Dining Area and door leading to my patio
Love the concept of the separator between dining and living
Photobucket

big and fully equipped kitchen

Photobucket

Guest Bathroom
Photobucket

Master closet with attached bathroom
Photobucket

I'm still waiting for our shipment hopefully it will arrived in 2 weeks' time. It will definitely feel so much like home by then :)

p.s. Yanwen, our apartment is the same layout... so this will be your home sweet home in June :)


No comments: