Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!

This morning, went coupon shopping at CVS pharmacy with hubby. Got all these for free after all coupons & extra bucks! Yeah!

Today's lunch is Japanese Curry Rice... I also did Popiah! First attempt..Not too bad! Tasted alright but need further improvement. It took me a long time to stir-fry Jicima until soften...in the end I let the slow cooker to do the job! Too tired liao. I used the Vietname rice paper instead of the normal Lumpai wrapper... super thin and transparent de. DADA!

I also came up with next week's menu:
♥ Sun - Tom Yan Macaroni pasta
♥ Mon - Milky seafood noodle soup
♥ Tues - Braised chicken in ginger & 1 vegetable
♥ Wed - Fried Carrot Cake
♥ Thurs (Thanksgiving)- Corn & egg soup & Diced chicken with Shimeji mushroom
♥ Fri - Meat slice & carrot broth & stir fry Asparagus with prawns

No comments: