Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hectic Week

This week is a hectic week for me! U know why? I have been chiong -ing CVS and Walgreens pharmacy for the past few days. Buying and returning stuff... This week, hubby is on night shift. He will only set off to work at around 3.30pm so I get to use the car in the morning while he was still sleeping.

Today's deal

I have been buying lots of stuff with coupon recently... things started to build up in my Living room le! Cannot stand the mess anymore... just completed putting them nicely into boxes... WOW... oh my gosh! u know wat? my boxes have grew from 8 to 13 now! LOL! More to come!

Today I cooked: Pepperoni Baked rice and baked sambal king fish.. yummy! The fish tasted so nice...love my homemade sambal..

No comments: