Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Present!

This morning, I went Allen outlet together with Winnie. This is her first time driving on the highway... good job! We did it! We took highway 121.... it took us approximately 30mins to reach our destination.

Our first stop was Coach. Winnie returned her stuff and got a few for her relatives. As for me, I got something too but cannot relieve yet... it was suppose to be a surprise for my best friends back in Singapore! Just hope that the double "J" will like it! wink wink!

Next, we went baby gap outlet. Oh my gosh... they were having 40% in store discount ... we also got another additional 30% printable coupon. All in all 70% off! The baby clothings were so cute.... cannot resist them anymore! I also bought a few... unisex colour! Will go back this weekend with hubby to grab for more! LOL!
Christmas present for double "J"

Only $4 bucks each..

No comments: