Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lovely Saturday

On Saturday, we woke up at 9am to prepare our breakfast. We have homemade curry puff. Hubby helped me out on the potatoes and the egg. For me, I'm in charge of stir-fried the chicken meat and the potatoes with curry powder. Never do much filling so managed to make 4 only! The one in the crescent shape was made by hubby... the rest were all done by me! This was our first attempt making pastry... I would say is a success!



After that, we went to Vista Ridge Mall and Target to redeem our gift cards! Also got a Victoria Secret reward card from Wei qiang (Thank you!).

♥ 2 nos $10 gift card from Vista Ridge Mall

♥ 1no $20 gift card from Target

♥ VS secret reward card worth at least $10


Next, we went shopping at Grapevine! I got 2 tops from Forever 21 and also redeemed my free panty from Victoria Secret. Then, we had our dinner at Chilli's.


$10.50 & $6.50




That's how we spend our lovely Saturday!

No comments: