Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A day of window shopping

Today, went Walgreens, CVS & Grapevine together with Liyi and Angel. At Walgreen, they bought the luberidem lotions and the Almay Cosmetics...Got very good profits... For me, I just pick up my 10pcs (4x6) prints. Paid $1.08.

At CVS, I wanna to get glade candle holder and the refills but no more stock left! In the end, 3 of us stood infront of the coupon machine scanning all our CVS cards.. just hoping it could print out useful coupons! HAHA! I got 3 coupons... all useless except 1 ($3 off Revlon products).


Next, we headed to Grapevine! We started off with Forever 21... 3 of us managed to grab a few tops/dresses under the clearance section... but after trying...we did not buy any of them! Went over to American Eagle, having additional 30% including clearance, I tried on a few dresses but it just don't fit. Angel and me left emptied handed. As for Liyi, she bought 2 very nice dresses...paid only $18 (after 30% off plus Angel's coupon-additional 20%). OMG! super good deal rite!


Reached home at around 5pm. First thing i did, was to decide which photos to be put into the frame! Very headache! I developed 10prints but i only have 3 frames... Haiz! So in the end, I decided to swop the pics every month! HAHA!
Very nice frame - a gift from Hubby's superior cos I babysit his dogs while they went for their Florida road trip!

No comments: