Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Money making day

After dinner, hubby brought me to Walgreens, CVS along Denton Tap & Super Target (Lewisville).

Last weekend, I bought medicine from Walgreens paid using my existing $10 RR and got back another $10RR. My purpose was just to extend the reward's expiration date. Since I do not need any of the medicine, I returned all of them and got back $15 cash but I still get to keep my $10RR. I also bought the Almay Pure Blend foundation (last one on the shelf) for $9.99, paid using by $8RR and got another extended $10RR! So happy... Still have another $8RR & $5RR in hand.. cracking my brain on how to extend them!!!!

For CVS, I bought another few money making deals - paid using $7.99 extra bucks (EB) and get to earn $7 and $3 EB in returned.

Last weekend deals

The best deal is the glade offer at Target. The current deals - buy 5 selected glade items will get $5 Target gift card! I bought 4 boxes -4ct candle refills and 1 candle tin holder, paid $3.24 (after all coupon) but in the end the cashier did not generate the gift card for me. I wondering why? Went to the customer service then realise that this offer is only applicable to certain scents, so in the end I got to return all of them. U know wat? They returned me full price plus tax... in the end I got back $14 bucks (include the coupon value)!

All in all, profit making for today is about $20 bucks. Unbelievable rite?

Oh yah, one last thing to mention... I also received all my F21 clothing... mummy's top looks good but for mine... the sizes were too big le.. so have to return them tomorrow!

No comments: