Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Home Alone!

Hubby is on guard duty today and he will only be back tomorrow morning at around 10am.

At 8.30 this morning, me, Alice & YY got ready all our coupons and headed to CVS, Walgreens and Target for our coupon shopping. I got all these stuff for FREE after coupons and rewards: -

My profit making for today at CVS was $6; Walgreens was $11. Super satisfied!!!!

Total : Walgreens $41 rewards; CVS $62 ECB

Next, we also went to Super Target to get the baby wipes. They are currently priced at $0.29 after deducting $1 off coupon. Unbelievable rite? Is so cheap! Alice, me & YY grabbed 11, 10 & 2 boxes respectively. I also bought a super cutie Leapfrog learning toy..only $9.99 after $10 off coupon. Heard from friends that Leapfrog / Fisher-price toys are very pricey back home... so will start stocking up a few for this upcoming Thanksgiving sales! All FREE after gift card!

Always felt super drained off after cracking my brain for coupon shopping... will catch a nap before planning for next weeks Thanksgiving Sales!

No comments: