Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hubby has just left for detachment le!


I am good this time


never feel sad at all...


I realise that i am getting more and more independent le


hubby also praise me lor *wink*


unlike the first time... feel so sad de!


Then also make him so worried about me...

Yesterday, hubby made a comment


"u will have an official 9days tai tai life"


I was like hmmmm... wat do u mean?


Then he told me...


"Don't have to work, don't need to cook but can go shopping anytime u like"


That's tai tai life lor!


I was like.... laughing my lungs out!

He knows that cooking is a tedious job for me


so hubby also want me to take this opportunity to enjoy myself!


He's thoughtful hor!



Hubby just called me awhile ago


they' re going to board the plane now


On their way to El Paso....

No comments: