Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 1 - Coupon shopping

Have been going out with Angel for the past 2 days

We went for coupon shopping at CVS, Kroger & Target

It was so enjoyable and satisfying....

On our first Day, we went to CVS and Super Target..

Bought CVS extra bucks items

Only paid $1.07 after coupon

I bet u will never find such good deals back home!

At Target, I bought a full size Dove deodorant original $3.29 paid $0.29 after coupon
$0.14 for 2 yogurts &

3 green apples for $0.76 after a $1 off 1pound coupon

Wanted to get some free stuff, like the trial size detergents, skittles & Vaseline body lotion

But during my checkout, the cashier rejected all my coupons

I was like WTH?
Angel transaction was successful ... we were using the same coupon lor but different cashier!
Think is really depends on the cashier de...
double standard!

No comments: