Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 2- coupon shopping

Day 2 of our shopping is even more satisfying for me

This time, I did a lot of homework

Combining different coupons

making sure that i can get the best deals... (thanks angel for teaching me)

CVS

Went back to get the similar beauty products

The limit is 2 sets per customer

But this time i used another coupon ($5 off $25)
So in the end I only paid $0.30 after coupon for:

2 Loreal pdts; 4 bottles SOBE Life water; 1 trial size Vaseline Body lotion & 1 Crest toothpaste

Super Target & Kroger
Used coupons for all items except for 2 bottles of chocolate milk & Special K Cereal

The best deals are the Carmex Tube lip gloss $0.04, Bread is FREE & Kraft salad dressing is only $0.49

In total, only spend $9.49 for all 23items...

So Proud of myself!

No comments: