Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hubby got the permission from his superior to report to work late today
Cos' he had to bring the car to the workshop for repair @7.30am
then the workshop will assign him with a rental car
we do not need to pay for the rental fee as it is included in the insurance policy
Our vehicle will be ready latest by Thursday


Woke up since 6:15am.. very sleepy but can't sleep.Very horrible feeling!
since the weather is so cooling (21 degrees), decided to go out for a walk..
Guess where i went?
I walked to Walgreen!
It took me 10mins to reach there.. considered very fast rite?
I went there for the deals again!
See wat i bought this time....


I will try to workout deals that only need to pay the minimal cost
I paid $3.90 and got $4 extra bucks.. so all these are free again!
I seldom buy stuff from Walgreen unless there are really good deals
not really sure about their extra bucks policy too

example: This item is priced @ $5.99; after deducting a $2/1 manufacturer's coupon, still need to pay $3.99, i gave the cashier a $4 extra bucks... by right it should be able to take off.. but the cashier was unable to process, in the end I have a buy a travel Colgate @$0.99 in order for me to use the $4 extra bucks!

Is it suppose to that way... I find it very ridiculous
This is the first time I experience this
anyway... will take note of this in future!

No comments: