Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Car accident

In the afternoon abt 5pm

feeling so bored at home

wanna to make a trip to CVS at sandy Lake

Guess wat? as I was driving out the main gate of Summit

this ang mo lady driving her Jaguar Type-S

Accidentally drove to my lane then hit me head on

I saw that coming... i was like shit..

wat the heck is she doing?

She was looking at the side then she only realisewhen i sounded the horn lor!

But it was too late le!
Her Jaguar "Kissed" my Acura

Her Jaguar seems perfectly fine only stain with white paint

As for my car, the front bumper was dented then was like dislocated from the headlights
At at moment, I was very calm

I called hubby's colleague for SOS

They advised me to call the police

but police did not entertain us cos' it happened within a private apartment and there was no injury too!

In the end, we exchanged insurance particulars etc...

then will have to file a claim later

why such things have to happen unto me?????
why? why? why?

No comments: