Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, August 28, 2009

Absolutely NO Integrity

Received a call from the insurance company this morning

Informing me that they are NOT going to be responsible for the damages

I was so fuming and disappointed

I do not understand how on earth they justify my claim..

after clarifying with them, then I realised that the driver had changed her statement

Instead of admitted her fault, she had declined all her responsibilities

Absolutely NO Integrity

Guess wat!

she even told her insurance that the fault lies with me.. the accident occurred because I was driving in the centre of 2 lanes... Oh my gosh.... I really cannot believe it...

there are no witnesses, no police report & they do not any photos

but they just believe wat the driver have said...

fuming..... fuming.....fuming...Arrgh...

We immediately called our own insurance USAA and file a case against her

this time.. i attached all the relevant photos and sketches for them to fight the case for me

we are confident that this time we will win the case!

In the meantime, we had to fork out $500 for the deductible to get our car repaired.. once we won the case, we will be able to get a refund.

No comments: