Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Physically Draining

I'm in my 37 weeks of pregnancy. It is getting physically challenging and tiring to do anything..... anything at all. So, I have officially started clearing my annual leave from 1 Oct before my EDD to stay home, get plenty of rest and get everything sorted for baby Xavier's arrival.

Yesterday was really bad, my backache was terrible. I was unable to sleep throughout the night. My body is feeling warm despite the aircon. Feeling so restless the whole day. Sigh......luckily, I have done quite a lot of stuff already and I should be able to handle the outstanding items on my list over the next 3 weeks, a little a day. :)

Seems like my bump has grew faster & bigger day by day, I find it diffcult to wear my pants and can't walk without looking like a penguin.... LOL!

Although I love being pregnant at this stage (feeling of Xavier's kicks and punches), I can't wait to hold our precious little one in our hands.

No comments: