Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, October 3, 2011

Countdown

Waiting for Baby Xavier to arrive is an exciting time. I'm excited,. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I can't describe my anxiety now but this must be the biggest project to look forward to

I wonder how labour pain will be like? I'm so keen to do it without epidural but now I am having some self doubt. What is my pain threshold??? I think is time to do up my birth plan and discuss it with my doc on the next visit.


Just when I thought I am almost done on my first to do list for baby.... another list popped up


  • Sort out baby clothings

  • Repack my hospital bag... seems like I have miss out quite a no. of stuff after talking to some mummies online

  • Reserve booking for postnatal massage

  • Venue for baby shower celebration

  • Get ready all essentials for confinment food

  • Lookout for newborn photoshots packages

  • Revamp the entire blog layout for our new journey to parenthood --done
  • No comments: