Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Birth Plan

I have finally done up my birth plan to meet Dr Ong tomorrow. Yeah!

Instead of all the long stories, i just cut it short and only included stuff i am concerned with.

Note: At any stage of my labour, should the need arises please discuss any proposed intervention with my husband before proceeding.

Birth Method: Natural vaginal delivery preferred. Unless there is a medical emergency, I would like to avoid a cesarean

Pain Relief: Natural pain relief (gas) preferred. I will ask for epidural if necessary

Vaginal Examination: Preferred to be kept to the minimum

Upon Baby's Birth: I wish to have my baby brought to me immediately after birth before any administrative procedure is carry out

Cutting of Cord: We would wish for my husband to cut baby's umbilical cord

Cord Blood: CordBlood will be donated to SCBB

Feeding preference: I would like to begin nursing right after birth & would not like any bottles to be given to my baby (including glucose water)

Misc Details: I would like to have photographs taken during labour and birth

No comments: