Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, December 4, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

Alex just came over to pick up Chocolate Chip
Champ was here too
Chocolate was so afraid or should I say too happy to see Champ le
He keeps hoping around in its cage
When Alex was bringing the cage to the car
Champ stood along the staircase and keep squeaking
i think he was jealous
first time hearing him squeak
So cute!

Just done with the vacuuming of the carpet
when hubby is back from work
Will be doing the last check on the luggage
Everything was done except the chargers
for GPS, cellphone, IPOD & cameras
I will leave this for hubby to pack

I am extremely excited for this coming Disney Trip
Cannot wait to set my foot at Orlando
It has been my top travel destination in my wish list
Can't believe that my dream will be fulfill
in just another few hours!!!!

No comments: