Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bad Throat.. Argh!!!

I am down with a very bad throat & a little flu
Luckily it only happens after our Florida Trip
If not I'll be super grouchy all day long
The dry weather makes my throat even worst
especially when I wake up in the morning, is so..so painful!
I hate it so much!
Yesterday was even worst, I have a slight migraine
It was impossible for me to prepare dinner at all
Luckily, hubby was on leave till Wednesday,
he helped to whip out 2 simple dishes
while I gave him instructions on what he should do
This was Hubby's FIRST attempt in cooking
I am so worried that the kitchen would turn into a messed
But.... everything turned out pretty well!
I gave him a score of 8/10!
I am so surprised that he did it so well....
Should I let him cook more often???? LOL!!

egg with shrimp


Photobucket

No comments: