Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Body Check up

After several reminders from the nurses

Hubby and I finally went for our annual health screening this morning

Our appointment was between 9 and 9.30am

we only need to co-pay $10 each under our insurance

For me, I have also opt for the breast cancer screening and pap smear

The last stop, was to take our blood sample

Back home, the nurses need only a test tube of blood

Guess wat? Here required 3 long tubes!

Oh my god!

Luckily, I am not afraid of needles BUT...

the inexperience nurse made me so worried

She took a long time to find my veins

the moment she pierced the needle through my veins

It was dammed painful... So i endure and endure...SOB SOB

coming to the last tube... the nurse did not secure the needle properly

U know wat? the whole needle just slip off from my veins

then my blood keep oozing out...

In the end, she got no other choice but to pierced through my hand area

just to fill up the last test tube

Very sad... now is all bruising liao


Will be collecting my screening report on the 16 Dec

Hope everything will be fine!!!

No comments: