Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back on Blogging

Was busy babysitting Snowy, Leona's doggy, from 28 to 30 Nov
Snowy is a attention seeker
she will follow me wherever I go
She loves to sleep on my lap
She always bring out her favourite toys & wants me to play with her
If I don't play with her, she will give me a very pity look
Can't stand it!
At night, she will squeak if I leave her alone in her crib
Can't bear to do that so I slept in the living room together with her on the sofa bed
She loves to hide in my fleece blanket and sleep between my legs
Snowy is very obedient! She is potty trained! She seldom barks!
she knows commands for sit, stay, lay and shake hand!
She is such a lovable doggy! Started to miss her!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket

I also help Chloe to babysit her rabbit, Chocolate chips. Chloe is on the road trip to Florida for 8 days. Will be changing the bedding tomorrow as its quite dirty already.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: