Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, December 21, 2009

I am Back!!!

Hi all, I am back on blogging! Feel much better now... but the coughing at night is making me so restless... hate it so much! Hope can get well soon!

Never really do much for the past weekends, just went to Galleria for shopping. The Mall was kinda crowded, guess that many were rushing for their last minute Christmas shopping ba! Has not been to Galleria for several months, there is a 2 storey Forever 21 boutique! Oh gosh..the store was so big that I don't know where to start from! LOL! I spotted a few nice tops but just don't have the mood to give it a try! In the end, left emptied handed! Same for VS, Zara and AE!

Went over to Kate Spade to help my sis to check out the bag she wanted. They have the model but not having any in store special sales (priced at USD 165). But luckily, I got it from the website for her. They reduced it to USD 116 and have additional 25% off with free shipping... Simply incredible! Final price USD94 after tax! Singapore was selling this for over SGD300... so ex! Sis was so happy! Item has been shipped... target to receive by Christmas eve!


Big apple shopper

The last stop was Tiffany & Co. I have been wanting to get their necklace /earring for a long time... but their stuff are always so pricey and always way beyond my budget! we were just browsing and hubby spotted a few necklaces... it was their new arrivals! They were priced between $100 to $150. I immediately fell in love with "I LOVE U" necklace. It was just so irresistible! Hubby bought this for me as my Christmas gift! Thanks, Hubby! The last one was bought by another gentleman so the Staff have to order from other boutique and ship (free) directly to my house... will receive it on Christmas Eve! waiting patiently for it!

Should I go back to get this earring too????

No comments: