Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Freezing Cold

This morning, we had to wake up at 8am to get our medical health report at 9am. We were so reluctant to get off our cozy bed... the moment we stepped into the living room... we were both shivering...morning's weather was dammed cold!!!! Checked the weather forecast.. it was -1 degrees then! We had our breakfast and changed into our winter clothing and set off at 8.45am.
Despite the many layers of clothing... I was still feeling so cold!!!!

Our overall health report turned out well except for our bad Cholesterol level (LDL), it was slightly higher than the average. On the other hand, our good Cholesterol level (HDL) were much higher than the average, which was good! Therefore, we were still considered in a safe zone. Nevertheless, the doctor advised us to exercise and have a healthy diet in order to control Cholesterol. GOD BLESS EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!!!



*



*



*



*

Forget to mention in yesterday's post

Yesterday, I have a really bad hair day. Can't stand it anymore, went for a haircut! The hairdresser, Yuki had already resigned so I have no choice but to let another lady, young to cut for me. At first, I was kinda worried that she might not understand what I wanted but in the end it turned out pretty good! Love the layers... now my hair is so light and comfy!

No comments: