Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Went Agnes's house together with Adeline & Alice at around 11am
We are the 1st to reach
Then, within minutes, the wives started to flood into Agnes's house le
There are so many different types of food.. just like a mini buffet
One that I like most is the nyonya Green Kueh with glutinous rice at the bottom
Is so tasty ... reminds me of Bengawan Solo


Today, Yanwen also brought her little one, Velle
She really doll velle up... just like a little princess
after milk, velle fell asleep in mummy's arm
then I carried her so Mummy can have some food too!
At first I was worried that Velle might feel uncomfortable or irritated and cry lor!
Luckily, she likes me... allow me to carry her!!!


Went off at about 230pm...
still have some left over food so everyone brought some back
Thanks Agnes for organising this potluck session
Will definitely miss such gathering after u leave!

No comments: