Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday

Weekend always passes so fast! ~Sian~ Shall blog about what Hubby & I have done ba!Yesterday, we went shopping with Hubby's colleague, Mr YY at Galleria and Grapevine. Thought of going there, makes my hand real itchy... Forever 21 & VS! Here I come! HAHAHA..

My sis wanted me to help her buy shower gels and body lotions from Bath & Body Works. But, the current promotion Buy 3 & get 2 free was not consider the best deal yet. So, I will help her to monitor the sales closely.

Next, went to VS. They were having promotion for their pantie (buy 7 for $25). However, I was able to buy 10 for $25 cos I got a printable coupon from PINK. In addition, I also received 3 PINK cards from Victoria Secrets (to get free pantie with no purchase required + $10 off full-priced bra). In the end, I grabbed a total of 13 panties at $25, which means $1.90 each only. So Happy!


The last stop was Forever 21. I was browsing through their website a few days ago. I saw a jean baby doll dress having sales @ $11.99 original price was $24.90. Hubby also says nice and ask me to get it. But when i went to the website again, the dress was already removed. Kinda sad de!!! So, yesterday went to F21 to try my luck, see whether I can find the same dress. Hooray!!!! I found it at the sales corner, only 2 left, both medium size. Quickly brought it to the counter and paid for it... feel pai sieh to let hubby and YY wait for me.

Went walmart to buy our daily groceries e.g. sunday paper with coupons, milk, eggs, breads and yogurt etc. I save a total $6 for using coupons. Thanks to whoever "invented" the coupon system.
YY sent me home to do my homework for my sunday coupon deals @ CVS and walgreen. As for Hubby and yy, they headed to the gym at St Marin. After that, we had dinner together @ Waffle House.

No comments: