Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Monday, September 7, 2009

Great Sunday

We slept at 5am in the morning so by the time we woke up was already 12noon. Hubby knew I was tired and he wanted me to rest. So instead of cooking @ home, Hubby suggested to have brunch @ VIP buffet. . He is always so thoughtful. Love u!

I planned to cook my favourite dessert " Bubur Pulut Hitam" aka "Au Ju". I bought the glutinous wild sweet black rice and let it soaked overnight. Before we left, I placed the soaked rice into the slow cooker. Set to low heat and left it for 5hours. By the time we reached home, the dessert was ready. It tasted so good. I even offered to my Majong kakis... everyone commented that it was nice but was not sweet enough. Hubby and I don't really like sweet stuff so instead of putting 1 cup of white sugar I reduced it to 3/4. This is also Liyi's favourite dessert. So I prepared her share too! Now waiting for her to comment le!

We also make a trip to CVS and bought the extra bucks items! All these are all free!

No comments: