Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why is time going by so fast?

Why is time going by so fast?
 
It's been 2 weeks and we have survived raising our little buddy full time at home all by ourself. And we're proud of that, it has gotten lovelier and lovelier.....Right now, I'm enjoying every moment with buddy and I'm very blessed to be able to spend everyday with him.
 
Being a stay home mom is really not an easy task. It takes lots of planning and scheduling to achieve the balance I always wanted. Sometimes, I do get lost in the world being a mom. But I just need to know that raising buddy is one of the most important task so whenever he is awake, I feel that I am doing a really meaningful task and the bonding that we have now is definitely priceless.
 
So, how has things been?

Wow, I've been so busy. There are always tonnes of things on my to do list. Sometimes I just refused or no motivation whatsoever to do it. LOL! There are so many words to describe my feelings now. But honestly, it's simply tough and rewarding.

How's buddy going?

Great! He has started talking alot. These are the new words:
Apple - sound like "per"
Ball
Fish - sound like "Ish"
Duck
It's pretty funny and finally, I feel the rewards showing itself. He's talking and doing a lot of stuff by himself, I'm glad that he's growing up well.
O yes, He has also started to walk by himself.

Will end this post with this video. My cheeky buddy, always never fail to make me smile. 
 
 

No comments: