Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I came across a meaningful phrase:
"Time to give thanks to all people who came into
my life and make it outstanding, and also to
all people who walked out of my life and make it fantastic"
 
Thursday is thanksgiving in USA
First thing first, we had made our Black Friday Game Plan
We aren't the campers or the tramplers but we do appreciate
a good deal and a festive atmosphere
Even my hubby loves it!
This year, with Xavier around we had to skip all the midnight madness
Toysrus was the only place we went
 
Reached half hour before the opening time at 8pm
By then the queue was super long
but we still join in the fun!
 
Wait... Wait....Wait
Finally, the door opens
the crowd proceeded into the store in an orderly manner
After 3hours, these are what I scored:
 


 
Trying out his first toy - vetech bouncing turtle
My cheeky boy likes alot
He don't really know how to bounce yet but I know that he's trying very hard
his action really crack us up






 
On a side note, Low and Quek family will be going to Disney on Ice :)

No comments: