Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Kelvin..Amelia...Xavier

Friday, November 16, 2012

Veterans Day weekend

11 Nov, Sunday
 
This year, Veteran's Day is on Monday and Hubby did not have to work! So, we had long weekend. Yippi!!!
 
We had our lunch at home before heading down to the malls to grab some cheap stuff. Most of the stores were having great discounts especially children's clothings. One of my new favourite brand - "tommy kids". Their clothings are so nice but I will get those that are on clearance/sales.  I've been stocking up clothings, toys and diapers for buddy since the day he was born and now his closet is in a mess. I think is time for me to do some packing for him...

 
Our buys 



we had Applebee's for dinner
and we got 2 sets of free meal by showing our military ID 
 


 



 
Hubby didn't feel right for not paying anything so we order a potato soup LOL!
 
 
We ended our day happy and blissful :)
 

No comments: